1. Sergeant’ RV Park, its employees and associates reserve the right to refuse service to anyone.
2. All campers and visitors must check in with the front office upon arrival.
3. The park speed limit is 5 MPH. For everyone’s safety (yours included), please observe it. Violators will be warned once and then asked to leave without a refund after additional violations.
4. You may park in designated parking areas only. Parking on The Sergeant’s grass is not allowed. .
5. No campfires allowed except in fire rings provided by Sergeant’s RV Park. Wood/charcoal and propane burning BBQ pits are allowed only on your own pad and must always be attended to. No burning under the trees.
6. Units more than ten years old are subject to inspection and must be approved by the Park.
7. All RVs must be clean and in good repair, or you will be asked to leave with no refund. All units must be factory manufactured only. Exceptions may be granted pending management approval.
8. There is a maximum of 4 people allowed per site at your reservation rate (2 adults and 2 children). Each additional person will result in a $10 charge per person. No more than 15 people allowed per site. There is an additional fee of $5 per day for additional vehicles at each site.
9. Persons not registered to your site at check-in will be considered visitors. ALL visitors must register at the front office upon arrival. If they arrive after normal business hours, the registered guest is responsible and will be charged accordingly. If your visitors are to stay overnight there will an additional charge. A visitor is considered an overnight guest if they are here after 10 PM.
10. Sergeant’s RV Park will provide Wi-Fi service at no charge to our guests. WIFI signal strength will vary throughout the park.
11. Underage Consumption of any alcoholic beverages is strictly prohibited. No glass containers.
12. Please obey all posted signs in the park.
13. Treat the property with respect and protect it as if it were your own. Be courteous to your neighbors and treat them and their property with respect/common decency. Remember that you are a guest of the Sergeant and if you fail to respect his property and/or your neighbors, he will swiftly and immediately remove you from his property with NO refund.
14. Quiet time is from 10 pm to 8 am. No loud noises or disturbances will be tolerated during quiet time. Failure to comply with quiet time will result in you being removed from the property with NO refund.
15. Loud parties, excessive drinking, offensive language, or other unacceptable behavior is not permitted. Illegal activities of any sort are strictly prohibited. No marijuana is allowed on the premises. Drug use is strictly prohibited and will result in immediate termination of your stay. No fireworks are allowed.
16. You are responsible for the conduct of your children; they must be supervised by an adult at all times. Parents/guardians will be held financially liable for damages caused by their children.
17. No public display of firearms is allowed.
18. Please do not attempt to correct any problems with Park facilities-notify the office or one of our maintenance staff. Additional damages caused to Park facilities by your attempts may result in an additional charge.
19. Any exceptions to our policies must be approved prior to arrive and are subject to additional charges.
20. Damage caused by you, your family, your guests and/or your pets is YOUR responsibility. Your credit card will remain on file with The Sergeant and will be used to cover excessive cleaning fees and/or damage.
21. A sewer hose “donut” or “L” connector is required. A minimum $50 clean-up fee will be charged if your RV causes a sewer back-up or any waste-related issue.
22. Dispose of your trash daily in our dumpster. Do not leave trash outside your unit overnight. All garbage must be placed in plastic bags and tied. Boxes must be flattened. Please make sure the dumpster lids are closed. Please help us keep the park neat and orderly.
23. No liquid waste of any kind may be dumped on the ground or in the dumpsters.
24. No use of generators (unless Sergeant’s RV Park has a power outage), tents, or any type of camper without hookups.
25. No tarps or covers unless approved by management.
26. No overnight use of any kind of lighting (as a consideration of other campers).
27. All guests may only use either one 30-amp connection or one 50-amp connection; use of both at the same time may cause damage to The Sergeant’s electrical system and/or your RV/travel trailer equipment. You will be responsible for any costs associated with the repair of any damages relating to using both at the same time.
28. No RV/vehicle/car washing is allowed in the park.
29. Jack pads are preferred on sites (wood, plastic or rubber). You will be liable for any damage caused to site by failure to use jack pads.
30. Absolutely no burning of garbage, papers, cans, glass, etc. in your BBQ pit is allowed.
31. Please enter your campsite with care and safety. Please use a spotter while backing in (management may be able to assist you at certain times upon request). Damages to The Sergeant’s property are your financial responsibility.
32. ACCIDENTS/INCIDENTS: Must be reported to management and have a report filed within 2 hours of the accident/incident.
1. Must be 21 or older to rent a RV site.
2. All reservations require a valid credit card. We accept all major cards except Diners Club. Pre-paid credit cards will not be accepted.
3. We require a minimum 2-night reservation on weekends and a minimum 3-night reservation during major holidays.
4. 100% payment is required in advance of your stay.
5. In the event that your plans change, and you must cancel your reservation, please notify (call or email) us at least 14 days prior to your arrival date to cancel. If you cancel within less than 14 days, you will be charged 100% of your reservation.
6. Check in is 12 pm.
7. Check out is no later than 11 am.
8. Failure to check out by 11 am will result in an additional charge of $100 per hour with a one-hour minimum charge.
9. Rates are subject to change without notice.
1. Only 2 pets per site allowed.
2. Must be on a maximum 6 ft leash length when outside at all times.
3. Need to be current on all vaccines.
4. May not be left outside when owners are away from site, nor may they be left inside RV if they continually bark.
5. Excessive barking, growling, or any aggressive behavior will not be tolerated. If your pet is not under control, you will be required to leave without a refund.
6. Other than service dogs, pets are not allowed in the office.
7. Do not tie your pet to Sergeant’s RV Park property, including trees.
8. Clean up after your pet properly and dispose of all pet waste/litter in a proper receptacle. You must clean up after your dog. Any violation, even in the dog park, is subject to a $10 per incident. Multiple incidents will result in guest and dog being asked to leave with no refunds.
9. Display of pet cages or fences must be approved.
10. The following Breed/Species restrictions apply: No Pit Bull-Type, Rottweiler, German Shepherd, Husky-type (including Siberian breeds), Malamute, Bull Terrier, Akitas, Cane Corsos, Mastiffs, Presa Canarios, Doberman Pinscher, Chow-Chow and any Wolf-dog hybrid. Exceptions may be granted but require prior approval from management.
11. By bringing your dog(s) onto the property of Sergeant’s RV Park, you understand and agree that you are solely liable for any damages to personal property or bodily injury to any individual(s) caused by your dog(s) and that Sergeant’s RV Park will be held harmless if your dog(s) cause any damages to personal property or bodily injury to any individual(s).
12. An undeclared pet will cause additional fees and/or expulsion from the property.
1. Realize and acknowledge that camping is an outdoor experience. Weather and wildlife are a part of the experience (you are in their home after all) and it is your choice to be here. No refunds or credits will be provided due to any discomfort being in nature may cause you, nor will credits be made for early departures. This is the Texas Hill Country. Please watch the weather and plan accordingly.
2. Please do not feed the animals and keep all food for your pets inside your RV.
3. Do not under any circumstances discharge a firearm or any other weapon at them (this is a no-hunting zone).
4. Cutting of trees , plants, and/or flowers (especially The Sergeant’s lovely rosebushes) is prohibited and will result in immediate termination of your reservation as well as a charge to your card on file for the replacement cost of said tree, plant, and/or flower.
1. Utility trailers, boats, jet skis and/or trailers are not allowed on the site. Separate storage may be available for a fee.
2. No major vehicle repairs shall be made on these premises. Service work including changing oil and lubing is prohibited.
3. The site is for your RV and up to two other motor vehicles. Additional vehicles must be approved in writing by the office. The RV is to be located on site so that a car or truck may be parked in front or behind your RV.
4. Motor scooters must have written Park permission and proof of insurance to be operated around the Park. No minibikes and other two or three wheeled motorized vehicles are to be driven in the Park.
5. Do not block the road-please leave enough space for other guests to get by with their RVs.
6. No junked, unusable or unsightly vehicles will be allowed in the Park.
7. No parking in vacant RV sites. All guests and visitors are required to park in the designated overflow parking area.
8. All guests/visitors must be of legal age to drive any motorized vehicle on the premises.
9. BICYCLES, ROLLERBLADES, SKATEBOARDS, SCOOTERS, MOTORCYCLES: Ride only on roadways and do not ride after dusk. Please pay attention to traffic and use caution. Parents/guardians are responsible for supervising their children on his/her bicycles, rollerblades, skateboards, scooters, and/or motorcycles. DO NOT leave your children unattended.
1. Property and buildings are monitored. All vistors/guests grant to Sergeant’s RV Park, its representatives and employees, the right to take photographs of me and my property in connection with the above-identified subject. Customer authorizes The Outlaw Cedar Post Yard, Inc. dba Sergeant’s RV Park, its assigns and transferees to copyright, use and publish the same in print and/or electronically. I agree that Sergeant’s RV Park may use such photographs of me with or without my name and for any lawful purpose, including for example such purposes as publicity, illustration, advertising, and Web content.
2. Drones are not permitted anywhere on The Sergeant’s property for privacy and safety reasons.
1. Your site must be kept neat, clean and free of boxes, litter or trash. No refrigerators, storage bins, freezers, weight sets, etc. are allowed. Please see the Park Manager for questionable items.
2. Clotheslines are not permitted.
3. Portable buildings, sheds, cabanas, porches, or any permanent structure are not allowed.
4. No digging, flag poles, signs, plantings, landscaping, stakes, lawn ornaments, etc. on site.
5. Do not cover grass with mats, carpet, etc.
6. No ropes or chains tied to utilities, trees, or signs, etc.
7. Do not put nails or any other fastener in trees, pedestals, or signs, slabs, etc.
8. Dispose of your trash daily in our dumpster. Do not leave trash outside your unit overnight. All garbage must be placed in plastic bags and tied. Boxes must be flattened. Please make sure the dumpster lids are closed.
9. Do not let items accumulate under or around your unit.
10. No tents or trailers are to be placed in grassy areas.
11. No indoor type of furniture will be allowed outside of your unit. Refrigerators and freezers must be placed inside your unit.
12. Do not use a vacant site for any reason.
13. Only septic-safe toilet paper can be used in park toilets. Guests will be held financially responsible for disposing of objects in toilets such as wet wipes, feminine hygiene products or other items that clog our lines.
14. Site fees and any other payments (i.e., utilities) are due and payable each month per the site lease/services agreement. A $35 fee will be charged for all returned checks. Cash, cashier’s checks or money order will be immediately required to recover the returned check and personal checks will not be accepted for any future payments.
15. You may not assign or sublet your site, even if you sell your RV. The Park must approve all new guests.
16. If you have your RV off site for repairs, etc. please notify the office.
17. Monthly/ongoing rentals are also subject to the Sergeant’s RV Park Monthly Lease Agreement.
1. No sale or solicitation of any product including but not limited to souvenirs, food, merchandise, direct sell products (multi-level-marketing), etc. is allowed.
2. No “For Sale” signs are allowed on RVs or vehicles. If you are selling your RV or vehicle, potential buyers must check in with the front office before entering the property.
1. Our management team is onsite daily tending to the property if you need us. We live on the property too, so please let us know what we can do to make your stay more comfortable.
2. Sergeant’s RV Park is privately owned; its agents, employees, and representatives will not be held responsible for, and assumes no liability, in the event of loss due to fire, theft, accidents, Mother Nature, or any other loss, whether it may be injury or loss of property.
3. Management reserves the right to refuse service to anyone and to evict without prior notice anyone who creates a disturbance, nuisance, or deliberately breaks any of The Sergeant’s policies. Eviction will be immediate and without reimbursement of any camping fees.
4. If we have to call the authorities for a disturbance at your site, you may be required to leave without refund.
5. All information and rates are subject to change without notice.
ACCORDING TO TEXAS PENAL CODE SECTION 31:04 (b), any guest who leaves without paying for site services or who refuses to pay for site services when due is subject to criminal prosecution. We are providing service hook-ups for your RV. We require full payment in advance and will prosecute any violations under the “THEFT OF SERVICES LAW”.